Fanimation's recently redesigned Sandella is a fresh spin on an old classic. The updated Sandella features the energy efficient DC motor and integrated up and down lights. The Sandella is available in antique brass and bronze accent for dry locations and oil rubbed bronze, satin nickel and rust finishes for dry and damp locations. This customizable fan offers a wide range of blade options and includes onedownlight and two uplights. The Sandella also comes equipped with a remote control and limited lifetime warranty.
- Motor part number: DC-1255
- Light cover included.
- DC motor consumes up to 70% less energy.
- Includes TR31 hand-held remote control.
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5580 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 32 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 174 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Light Bulb:||(1)100w T4 Mini Can 120v+(2)35w T4 Mini Can 120v Halogen|
|Listing:||, , Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Energy Efficient (DC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Fan Remote Included|
Bulbs are not eligible for replacement
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.