One of Fanimation's first creations, The Louvre has recently been redesigned with the energy efficient DC motor and a sleek modernized look. The Louvre, aptly named for its unique louvred motor housing, is a customizable fan that can be paired with a variety of blade and light kit options. The Louvre is available in bronze accent and pewter finishes for dry locations and rust finish for damp locations. The Louvre operates on six forward and reverse speeds, includes a remote control and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Motor part number: DC-1255
- Includes 6"x1" downrod.
- DC motor consumes up to 70% less energy.
- Includes TR29 hand-held control included.
- Accepts standard light kits and fitters, sold separately
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5580 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 32 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 174 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Listing:||, , Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Energy Efficient (DC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Fan Remote Included|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.