The Islander is a classic Fanimation fan that has been redesigned with modern sophistication. The updated Islander features the energy saving DC motor, operates on six forward and reverse speeds and includes a remote control. Like the traditional Islander, the revamped version offers a variety of blade options including natural palm leaf, woven bamboo and hand carved wood blades. The Islander also features several finish options that are both dry and damp location rated and accepts standard fitters and light kits.
- DC motor consumes up to 70% less energy.
- 6 forward and 6 reverse speeds (reversing switch on remote).
- Includes 6" downrod.
- Includes TR29 hand-held remote control.
- Blade pitch 20 degrees.
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 4788 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 82 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 58 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, , Eco Friendly, Energy Saving, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Energy Efficient (DC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Fan Remote Included|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.