The Hubbardton Forge® Standard fan - UNI-packed.
- 188 x 25 motor
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- 54" blade sweep
- Blades included
- 15° blade pitch
- Three forward and three revere speeds
- Reverse built into remote control
- Remote control (C20) included
- 1" dia. x 6" downrod included, longer length downrods available
- 80" lead wires
- Ceiling slope to 30° (up to 52° with SCB1-52)
- Dry location rated only
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5783.66 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 71.8 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 80.55 cubic feet/minute/watt
36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
You Save $177.20
You Save $177.20
You Save $12.58
You Save Up To $26.75
You Save Up To $72.50
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
- Fanimation FP46 54-in Zonix™$319.00
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW80 DBServer: DB8 Created On: 1/28/2015 12:15:19 PM