Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Fanimation FPD8087 60-in Landan™ DC Ceiling Fan with LED Lighting
1 - 7 of 9
The 60-inch Landan™ ceiling fan by Fanimation® breaks new ground by making saving energy look stylish. Imagine not having to climb a ladder for years to replace a burned out bulb! That's just one of the benefits you'll enjoy with the Landan™. Why? This ceiling fan is equipped with super-efficient, cool-to-the-touch, high quality LED bulbs housed inside a glass diffuser. Not only will you have the same amount of light and color quality that you've been used to with incandescent, but LEDs last for far longer. In addition to general LED downlight illumination, the Landan™ provides a warm ambiance with LED uplighting. Want even more energy savings? You've got it! The DC motor consumes 70% less energy than conventional fans on the market.
- Features five (5) reversible blades, 14° pitch
- Features a 6-speed reversible DC-125S motor within a decoratively fluted motor housing will enhance transitional décor
- Motor takes standard 120vAC at 60Hz and spins up to 119 RPM on 0.46A
- Features an integrated uplight of eight (8) LEDs providing 627 lumens for just 10 watts
- The serviceable integrated downlight features twelve (12) LEDs providing 855 lumens for just 15 watts
- LEDs are rated at 2,800K with 79 CRI
- TR41 hand-held 6-speed remote with receiver included (optional TW42 wall control sold separately)
- Can be installed on sloped ceilings up to 30° with included canopy*
- Can be installed on sloped ceilings up to 52° with optional SCB1-52 sloped ceiling kit* (sold separately, see accessories)
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed (excluding lights):
- Air flow: 6,134 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage (excluding lights): 29.5 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 208 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room
Note: Sloped ceiling installations may require longer downrods (sold separately, see accessories)
|Glass :||White Frost|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||ETL Listed, , Eco-Friendly, LED, Energy Saving, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Energy Efficient (DC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Fan Remote Included|
Bulb is included free
Bulbs are not eligible for replacement
Bulbs are not eligible for replacement
|Blade Length:||24.63 inches|
|Blade Sweep:||5 feet|
|Blade to Ceiling:||12.22 inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||5¾ inches|
|Housing Diameter:||9.45 inches|
|Rod Diameter:||1 inch|
|Shade Diameter:||9.49 inches|
You Save $12.58
You Save Up To $72.50
You Save Up To $26.75
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
When we hard wire for this fan/LED light, what gauge wire is required 14/2, 14/3, 12/2, 12/3?
This item needs 12/2 wire.
Yvonne S. on Feb 9, 2012
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 9/22/2014 12:29:44 PM