The Wylde by Fanimation is large, yet stunning. This 72" fan will keep the largest rooms cool and save energy at the same time with it's DC Motor, the most energy-efficient ceiling fan motor available to date. The Wylde is also super-sleek, a minimalistic modern fan.
- 72" blade sweep
- 13° blade pitch
- 6 forward and 6 reverse speeds
- TR29 handheld remote included
- Blades included
- DC-165M DC motor
- Dry location only
- 1" dia. x 4.5" long downrod
- 2-Ell 50w Halogen light bulbs included
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 8087 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 30 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 270 cubic feet/minute/watt
36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Light Bulb:||(2)50w T4 Mini Can 120v Halogen|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, Quick Ship, Energy Efficient|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Fan Remote Included|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Energy Efficient (DC)|
Bulbs are not eligible for replacement
|Lead Wire:||6 feet 8 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling:||12.53 inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||6½ inches|
|Blade Sweep:||6 feet|
|Body Height:||16.61 inches|
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.