Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
The Cancun™ 42-inch ceiling fan by Fanimation® is a small fan that packs a big punch. The Cancun™ is your personal resort.
- Includes five (5) wood blades, 14° pitch
- Features a 3-speed 153×13mm motor with pull-chain control and manual reverse switch
- Included canopy allows for both standard and close-to-ceiling installations (see instructions)
- Included canopy also allows for installation on sloped ceilings up to 19° (about 4/12 pitch; longer downrod required, sold separately)
- Can be installed on sloped ceilings up to 52° (about 15¼/12 pitch) with optional sloped ceiling kit (kit and longer downrod each sold separately)
- Compatible with Fanimation® fitters and light kits as well as remote/receiver systems (all sold separately)
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 3,943 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 84 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 46.7 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room
Note: Minimum ceiling height of 7-ft 8½-in (2.35m) for close-to-ceiling installations or 8.022-ft (2.445m) with included downrod; 8.772-ft (2.674m) ceiling height recommended. Sloped ceiling installations greater than 4¾° (1/12 pitch) require a longer downrod (sold separately). Must be attached to a securely anchored electrical junction box capable of withstanding a load of at least 50-lbs (22.68kg)
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
|Rod Diameter:||1 inch|
|Housing Diameter:||9.06 inches|
|Height with Downrod:||13.6 inches|
|Height as Flush Mount:||9.82 inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||6.02 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling with Flush Mount Canopy:||8.49 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling with Downrod:||12.26 inches|
|Blade Span:||3 feet 6 inches|
|Blade Length:||17 inches|
|Switch Cup Diameter:||6.16 inches|
You Save Up To $86.83
You Save $96.50
You Save Up To $8.40
You Save $20.98
Show me more Ceiling Fan Wall Mount Controls
You Save $10.65
You Save Up To $15.83
You Save $25.50
You Save Up To $26.75
You Save Up To $72.50
You Save $23.46
You Save Up To $31.83
You Save Up To $31.83
Show me more Ceiling Fan Light Kits
You Save $31.95
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 12/17/2014 9:08:56 PM