Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Fanimation FP8008BN 52-in 2-Light Mulitmax™ Ceiling Fan
This product by Fanimation is offered in a brushed nickel finish. Has cherry/mahogany blades. It is offered with opal frosted glass. Requires two 18-watt compact fluorescent bulbs.
Fanimation's Multimax™ is one fan with endless possibilities. Easily distinguished from ordinary fans, the Multimax™ has the unique ability to operate with 2, 3 or 4 blades.
- Includes four (4) reversible blades, 14° pitch
- Fan can be assembled in 2-, 3- or 4-blade configuration with ease
- Features a three-speed reversible 172×20mm motor with reverse switch located on the housing
- Includes an optional light kit with an optional no-light cap
- Includes the CRL8TS touch screen hand-held remote control
- Optional wall control available (sold separately)
- Can be installed on sloped ceilings up to 30° (longer downrod may be required, sold separately)
- Can be installed on sloped ceilings up to 52° with optional SCB52-1 sloped ceiling adapter (adapter and longer downrod each sold separately)
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed (excluding lights):
- Air flow: 5,671 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage (excluding lights): 58 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 97 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room
|Glass :||Opal Frosted|
|Light Bulb:||(2)18w Low Profile Spiral GU24 CFL [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, , Eco-Friendly, Quick Ship, Mfr Specials|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Fan Remote Included|
Bulb is included free
Bulbs are not eligible for replacement
Bulbs are not eligible for replacement
|Blade Length:||23 inches|
|Blade Sweep:||4 feet 4 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling:||10.7 inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||7.85 inches|
|Overall Height:||17 inches|
|Rod Diameter:||1 inch|
You Save Up To $97.20
You Save $20.98
You Save $25.50
You Save Up To $26.75
You Save Up To $72.50
You Save $12.58
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
3 Questions from the Community
Do you feel that there is enough light output?
The output would directly depend on how large of a space you were trying to light up. This light is efficient, but it only has 36w of power, so it isn't the brightest option of all of our ceiling fans. If it's for a small living room area or dining area, this would be more than fine. If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know.
Rolando M. on Jul 22, 2011
Does this fan have an option to reverse direction using the remote?
The remote controls all 6 speeds of this fan, 3 forward and 3 reverse.
Patrick K. on Aug 12, 2011
Do you have to use the down rod or can you install flush with the ceiling?
There is a Close to Ceiling mounting Kit under the Accessories: CCK8002 $38.00. This has a 30degree blade pitch, so it cannot be flush mounted or the blades could hit the ceiling, so the do have the accessory to mount it closer to the ceiling.
Corey U. on Aug 29, 2011
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 9/22/2014 8:11:19 PM