Fanimation continues to elevate their designs with the introduction of The Beckwith. This fan takes you back to the future without the DeLorian. Its ultramodern finish adds a contemporary style to any room giving your space a retro vibe with a sleek, contemporary edge.
- Opal white shade
- 13" blade sweep
- 20 degree blade pitch
- Ceiling slope to 30 degrees (52 degrees with SCB1-52)
- Three forward and three reverse speeds
- Reversing switch located on top of fan housing
- TR24WH hand-held non-reversing remote control included
- Four 43-watt E12 halogen candelabra base bulbs included
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 1738 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 67 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 26 cubic feet/minute/watt
36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Light Bulb:||(4)43w B10 Cand 120v Halogen [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Fan Remote Included|
|Lead Wire:||6 feet 8 inches|
|Body Height:||15.89 inches|
|Blade Sweep:||12½ inches|
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.