- 188 x 25 motor with limited lifetime warranty, 220v motor available.
- Blade pitch: 14°
- Set of three blades included. 56" to 60" blade sweep depending on blade type.
- Accommodates ceiling slope up to 30° (up to 52° with SCB1-52)
- 6" x 1" downrod included, longer length downrods available
- 80" lead wires
- Three forward and three reverse speeds; reversing switch located on switch cup.
- Downlight Adaptable (sold separately)
- Not recommended for damp or wet locations.
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5301 cubic feet per minute (Pewter), 4086.58 cubic feet per minute (Rust)
- Electrical usage: 53.5 watts (Pewter), 53.6 watts (Rust)
- Air flow efficiency: 99.08 cubic feet/minute/watt (Pewter), 76.24 cubic feet/minute/watt (Rust)
36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Note: Optional controls sold separately: C1, C2, C4, C5, C1-220, C2-220,C3-220, C4-220, C6-220 (The Islander controls are compatible with the Windpointe)
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship, Mfr Specials|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
Customers Ultimately Buy
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.