- 188 x 25 motor with limited lifetime warranty, 220v motor available.
- Blade pitch: 14°
- Set of three blades included. 56" to 60" blade sweep depending on blade type.
- Accommodates ceiling slope up to 30° (up to 52° with SCB1-52)
- 6" x 1" downrod included, longer length downrods available
- 80" lead wires
- Three forward and three reverse speeds; reversing switch located on switch cup.
- Downlight Adaptable (sold separately)
- Not recommended for damp or wet locations.
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5301 cubic feet per minute (Pewter), 4086.58 cubic feet per minute (Rust)
- Electrical usage: 53.5 watts (Pewter), 53.6 watts (Rust)
- Air flow efficiency: 99.08 cubic feet/minute/watt (Pewter), 76.24 cubic feet/minute/watt (Rust)
36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Note: Optional controls sold separately: C1, C2, C4, C5, C1-220, C2-220,C3-220, C4-220, C6-220 (The Islander controls are compatible with the Windpointe)
|Blade Finish:||Cairo Purple/Adirondack Pine Carved Wood|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship, Mfr Specials|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.