If you are looking for outstanding contemporary design with a reasonable price tag, look no further than Fanimation's Huxley. In addition to its aesthetic appeal, the Huxley is also eco-friendly and Energy Star rated.
Accepts standard light kits and fitters.
- Reversible cherry/walnut finish blades included
- 54” blade sweep
- 188 x 20 motor
- 14° blade pitch
- Three forward and three reverse speeds, reversing switch located on switch cup
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Fan rated for dry locations only
- Minimum 9' ceiling height required
- 6”x 1” downrod included
- Ceiling slope to 30° (up to 52° with SCB1-52)
- 80” lead wires
- Patent Pending
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5528.77 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 61.8 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 89.46 cubic feet/minute/watt
36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, , Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving, Quick Ship, Mfr Specials|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Customers Ultimately Buy
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.