If you are looking for outstanding contemporary design with a reasonable price tag, look no further than Fanimation's Huxley. In addition to its aesthetic appeal, the Huxley is also eco-friendly and Energy Star rated.
Accepts standard light kits and fitters.
- Reversible cherry/walnut finish blades included
- 54” blade sweep
- 188 x 20 motor
- 14° blade pitch
- Three forward and three reverse speeds, reversing switch located on switch cup
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Fan rated for dry locations only
- Minimum 9' ceiling height required
- 6”x 1” downrod included
- Ceiling slope to 30° (up to 52° with SCB1-52)
- 80” lead wires
- Patent Pending
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5528.77 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 61.8 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 89.46 cubic feet/minute/watt
36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, , Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving, Quick Ship, Mfr Specials|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Customers Ultimately Buy
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Ceiling Fans - 83|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
EnergyStar Ceiling Fans
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.