Living up to its name, the Carrera Grande truly fits any great room. The ventless design allows for a beautifully subtle transitional fan. Light fixture adaptability is another feature allowing this model to be custome tailored to your home setting. With the Emerson EcoMotor, this great air mover is now more energy efficient than ever!
- Up to 3 times more efficient than typical ceiling fan motors – Save up to $100 in 18 months.
- CF788 EcoMotor only uses 21 watts of energy.
- Drives higher degree blade pitch more efficiently.
- Built-in electronics with 6-speed control with every fan.
- Emerson EcoMotor
- 16° blade pitch
- Light fixture adaptable
- 4.5" downrod included
- Wall control with receiver
- Decorative canopy cover
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 7184 CFM (60" span)
- Electrical usage: 21 watts (60" span)
- Air flow efficiency: 342 cubic feet/minute/watt (60" span)
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Note: AP finish not recommended for outdoor use. Controls sold separately. Controls are recommended for indoor use only.
|Blade Finish:||Dark Walnut|
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, , Energy Saving|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
Items Available In This Set
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.