Blades Required and Sold Seperately
The Crown's housing features die-cast zinc filigree that adds graceful turn-of-the-century detailing that is still at home today. Its elegant blade holder enhances its rich Victorian look. Integrated uplighting bounces ambient light off the ceiling to create a comfortable glow in the room.
- 70", 58" or 52" blade span
- Accent lighting with patented swivel sockets uses three 25-watt candelabra bulbs (included)
- Light fixture adaptable
- Decorative canopy cover included
- 4.5" downrod included
- Dual pull chain
- K55XL motor
- 12° blade pitch
- .85 Amps
- RPM range 40-205
- Lifetime warranty
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 7155 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 100 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 72 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Note: Requires fan blades to complete fixture. Blades are sold separately.
|Light Bulb:||(3)25w B10 Cand F Incand [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Bulbs are not eligible for replacement
|Motor Diameter:||12¼ inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||6.4 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling:||13 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.