Available while supplies last.
The 52" Snugger Ceiling Fan is designed to fit close to the ceiling.
- Easy and convenient installation
- Ideal for low ceiling applications
- Includes five (5) reversible blades, 12° pitch
- 153mm×15mm reversable motor with 3 speed pull chain
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 4887 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 76 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 64 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room
Note: Not designed for wireless operation.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship, Mfr Specials|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Not Remote Controlled|
|Blade Span:||4 feet 4 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling:||8 inches|
|Housing Diameter:||12 inches|
You Save $13.79
You Save $18.55
You Save $36.68
You Save $52.67
You Save $60.00
Show me more Ceiling Fan Light Kits
You Save Up To $96.92
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 3/5/2015 1:03:25 AM