Living up to its name, the Carrera Grande truly fits any great room. This subtle Craftsman influence fan can be accompanied by 22", 25" or 31" solid wood blades in a variety of purposely selected finishes. The ventless design allows for a beautifully subtle transitional fan. Light fixture adaptability is another feature allowing this model to be custom tailored to your home setting.
- 54", 60" or 72" blade span with 14° blade pitch
- Light fixture adaptable
- 4.5" downrod included. Can be used with 2.5" downrod
- Decorative canopy cover
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- SW46 wall control included
- Energy Star qualified for 60" blade span with 25" blades
- 212x25mm motor
- Amps (high speed): 0.72
- RPM: 35-215
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 8389 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 84 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 100 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||Lifetime Motor Warranty|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
|Blade to Ceiling:||14½ inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||7.1 inches|
|Housing Diameter:||13.4 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.