For an industrial look in a residential setting, look no further than Emerson®'s Loft™ ceiling fan. Specifically offered for residential applications, the Loft™'s air-foil blades create an up-town feel and efficient solution for moving air in style.
- Features a 188×15mm motor and 6" downrod
- Includes three (3) 60" high-efficiency contoured airfoil blades
- Includes decorative canopy cover and SW46 wall control*
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 7530 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 79 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 95 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room
Note: Brushed steel finish and wall control not recommended for exterior use: please verify all accessories meet desired applications prior to purchase.
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, , Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime motor warranty|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
|Blade Sweep:||5 feet|
|Blade to Ceiling:||12.8 inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||6½ inches|
|Housing Diameter:||7½ inches|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
14 Questions from the Community
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.