Available while supplies last.
This product is currently not shippable to Canada.
From the pre-attached 4-way light fixture with snap-on glass, to the easy-to-align Precision-Lock blade arms, the 50-inch Pro Series II fan is easier and faster than ever to install. This fan delivers maximum comfort and value, and with these added "Quik Install" features, it is a genuine time saver.
- Includes five (5), easily-assembled 5mm composite wood blades, 12° pitch
- Utilizes a high-quality and reliable 153×14mm, 14-pole motor with permanently sealed stainless bearings
- Operates quietly with superior triple capacitor design for starting and controlling the speed
- Switch cup includes a manual reverse toggle switch and a pull-chain for the 3 motor speeds (65 to 170 RPM, up to 0.53A)
- Features an optional 4-light fitter (rated for up to 60w per socket) that utilizes snap-on shades and a center pull-chain control (switch cover for no-light use is included)
- Includes dual-mounting hardware and an easy install mounting bracket
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed (excluding light):
- Air flow: 5,403 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage (excluding light): 84 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 65 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room
Note: Not designed for wireless operation. Included bulbs are not dimmable.
|Light Bulb:||(4)13w Spiral Med CFL [Compare Bulbs]|
|Materials:||Carbon-Stamped Steel, Composite Wood, Die-Cast Zinc|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving, Quick Ship, Mfr Specials|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Not Remote Controlled|
Bulb is included free
Bulbs are not eligible for replacement
Bulbs are not eligible for replacement
|Wire Length:||3 feet 6 inches|
|Housing Diameter:||11½ inches|
|Height with Downrod:||18½ inches|
|Height as Flush Mount:||14.8 inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||5.2 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling with Flush Mount Canopy:||8.3 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling with Downrod:||11 inches|
|Blade Span:||4 feet 2 inches|
Bulbrite CF/LM Energy Wiser® Low Mercury Integrated CFL Mini Coil Light Bulbs - CF13WW/LM - 12 bulbs Pack of 12
You Save Up To $33.10
You Save $24.00
You Save $28.67
You Save $27.31
You Save Up To $35.32
You Save $36.68
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
Emerson CF711 has a light fixture uses CFL which doesn't allow dimmer. Could you recommend a control (wall or remote) that works with it which has an on/off light switch and variable speed control for the 3 speed fan. Is it available on your site?
ATG Stores Answer
If you type "dimmer remote" into the search bar on top of our website, you will be taken to a results page with many dimmer remotes. On the left side of the page is a box that says "narrow your results". You can use the options in this box to pick the dimmer remote that will work best for you.
Lindsay B. on Nov 21, 2011
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/31/2015 4:46:21 AM