Northwind fans are also available in different sizes. A 42" Northwind fan is perfect for smaller rooms such as an extra bedroom or a bathroom. Five reversible blades are included.
- 42" blade span with 12° blade pitch
- Light fixture adaptable
- 3.5" downrod included
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 3888 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 82 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 47 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship, Mfr Specials, Energy Efficient|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Not Remote Controlled|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Customers Ultimately Buy
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.