A classic English scroll pattern sculpted into the housing and flanges gives this fan an old world look. It has a 52" blade span and 14° blade pitch perfectly suited for all your covered outdoor needs. Matching blades are shipped with the Devonshire.
- Light fixture adaptable
- 4.5" downrod included
- Limited 3-year motor warranty
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 6186 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 89 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 70 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Finish:||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, , Eco-Friendly, Quick Ship, Mfr Specials|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
|Number of Blades||5|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.