Emerson Electric CF3600ORH St. Croix Camden Indoor Ceiling Fan
Part of the St. Croix Series, the Camden™ vintage ceiling fan evokes a vintage aesthetic. This intriguingly simple four blade fan houses Emerson's powerful K55 motor and is sure to create attention no matter which of the custom blade options you choose.
- 52" or 44" blade span* with 16° blade pitch.
- Decorative canopy cover and 6" downrod included.
- Features the K55XL motor.
- Complete the fixture with an optional light kit and remote (both sold separately, see accessories).
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5658 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 90 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 63 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Note: Required fan blades sold separately (see accessories). Damp location usage requires purchase of compatible All-Weather blades.
|Finish:||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime motor warranty|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
|Housing Diameter:||6½ inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||6½ inches|
|Blade to Ceiling:||17 inches|
Customers Ultimately Buy
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.