Part of the St. Croix Series, the Camden™ vintage ceiling fan evokes a vintage aesthetic. This intriguingly simple four blade fan houses Emerson's powerful K55 motor and is sure to create attention no matter which of the custom blade options you choose.
- 52" or 44" blade span* with 16° blade pitch.
- Decorative canopy cover and 6" downrod included.
- Features the K55XL motor.
- Complete the fixture with an optional light kit and remote (both sold separately, see accessories).
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5658 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 90 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 63 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Note: Required fan blades sold separately (see accessories). Damp location usage requires purchase of compatible All-Weather blades.
|Finish:||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime motor warranty|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
|Housing Diameter:||6½ inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||6½ inches|
|Blade to Ceiling:||17 inches|
Customers Ultimately Buy
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Ceiling Fans - 83|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.