Tropical elegance in a fan. The Maui Bay can be outfitted with a variety of exotic new blades from tropical leaf to hand-woven wicker. Perfect for Florida rooms, sunrooms, verandas, or any area where a refreshing new look can bring cool, relaxing breezes.
- 52" blade span with 20° blade pitch
- 4 or 5 blade assembly option
- Light fixture adaptable
- 6" downrod included
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5140 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 56 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 92 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Note: Blades, lights and fittings are sold separately. Though the Maui Bay is U.L. listed for damp locations, brass/pewter finishes are not recommended for outdoor use.
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship, Mfr Specials|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
|Number of Blades||5|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
|Canopy Diameter:||5.3 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling:||14½ inches|
|Motor Diameter:||8½ inches|
|Blade Span:||4 feet 4 inches|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers who bought this item also bought
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Ceiling Fans - 83|
|Style||Tropical / Safari - 137|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.