Laval 44" bladespan ceiling fan.
- 4 Plywood blades.
- 14° blade pitch.
- Remote control adaptable.
- Light kit with Opal Frost glass and 100w halogen bulb included.
- 153 x 15 motor.
- Triple capacitor.
- Lifetime warranty.
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 4546 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 57 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 80 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
You Save $4.00
You Save Up To $16.80
Show me more Ceiling Fan Mounting Accessories
You Save $4.09
You Save $3.31
You Save $4.07
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
A tag is a keyword assigned to a product which helps describe the item and allows it to be found by other customers
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 12/26/2014 5:27:32 PM