Riata Ceiling Fan
- 3 Speed heavy duty reversible motor
- Motor size: 188 x 15mm
- Number of blades: 5
- Blade pitch: 14°
- Amps(Hi speed): 0.7
- RPM(Hi-Med-Low): 210-120-78
- Includes two downrods: 2" and 6"
- Blade to Ceiling Height: 7" (using the 2" downrod) or 11" (using the 6" downrod)
- Overall Height: 12.5" (using the 2" downrod) or 16.5" (using the 6" downrod)
- Light Kit adaptable
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5994 (cubic feet per minute)
- Electrical usage: 71 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 80 (cubic feet/minute/watt)
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room
Note: Blades sold separately; see accessories. Accepts 44", 52", 54" and 56" Blades. See accessories for light kit and fitter options. For the entire selection, please check the Fan accessories section of our website
|Materials:||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
|Motor Diameter:||13 inches|
|Diameter:||4 feet 4 inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||6 inches|
|Blade Span:||4 feet 4 inches|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
1 Questions from the Community
Customers Ultimately Buy
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.