This product by Craftmade has an oiled bronze finish. Part of the American Tradition collection.
This updated version of the workhorse CXL features traditional styling, a low profile hub and restyled blade arms.
- A heavy duty 3 speed reversible motor for smooth, quiet performance switching for summer and winter
- A16 pole motor with 2,000+ feet of copper windings for greater efficiency and smoother performance (AT52OB)
- Multiple capacitors to control starting and running
- Die-cast aluminum rotors for cool running
- Stamped steel or die-cast zinc housing
- Heavy duty bearings that never need oiling because the are permanently lubricated
- Factory installed gaskets to reduce noise and vibration
- Blade pitch: 16°
- Includes 5 - 56" Traditional Mahogany custom carved blades (B556C-T5)
- Blade width: 8.66"
- Blade Height: 2.83"
- Motor size: 188 x 20mm
- Amps(High speed): 0.7
- RPM(Hi-Med-Low): 196-115-70
- Includes two downrods: 2" and 6"
- Blade to Ceiling Height: 9.5" (using the 2" downrod) or 13.5" (using the 6" downrod)
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 6989 (cubic feet per minute)
- Electrical usage: 84 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 72 (cubic feet/minute/watt)
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
|Motor Diameter:||11½ inches|
|Diameter:||4 feet 8 inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||5.125 inches|
|Blade Span:||4 feet 8 inches|
You Save $88.90
You Save Up To $79.80
More items in this collection
You Save Up To $87.50
You Save $41.30
You Save $37.10
You Save Up To $16.80
You Save $25.20
You Save Up To $12.60
Show me more Ceiling Fan Light Kits
You Save Up To $24.15
You Save $10.33
You Save Up To $4.04
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
What material are the blades made from: plastic or wood?
ATG Stores Answer
Theh blades are made of Mahogany wood.
Unknown on Apr 3, 2012
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/25/2015 2:25:09 AM