Available while supplies last.
This Hugger Ceiling Fan by Concord Fans comes in a white finish. Has a white blade finish. It is offered with opal white glass. Works with one 60-watt frosted incandescent candelabra bulb.
Hugger 42" Ceiling Fan - Schoolhouse Light Kit
- Motor size: 153mm x 10mm
- Blade pitch: 12°
- 4 blades included
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 4056 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 49 watts
- Air flow efficiency : 74 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Light Bulb:||(1)60w G16½ Cand F Incand|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Not Remote Controlled|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Bulb sold separately
|Blade Sweep:||3 feet 6 inches|
|Motor Diameter:||8¾ inches|
|Blade to Ceiling:||6.125 inches|
You Save Up To $57.24
You Save Up To $141.36
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
2 Questions from the Community
It is interior and exterior fan?
What is the weight of the installed fan and light?
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 3/3/2015 9:24:07 AM