This product from Canarm is offered in an antique copper finish. Features frosted white glass. It is available with a walnut/natural oak blade finish. Requires three 60-watt frosted incandescent bulbs.
42” Malibu Hugger ceiling light
- 5 reversible blades
- Hugger mount
- Complete with frosted glass light kit
- Motor size:158x10.4
- RPM (HI-MED-LOW)224-130-70
- 11° blade pitch
- Compatible up to 15% ceiling slope
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 3130 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 44 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 61 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36” to 48” ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49” to 60” ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Blade Finish:||Walnut/Natural Oak|
|Light Bulb:||(3)60w A19 Med F Incand [Compare Bulbs]|
|Materials:||Steel/Copper Wire/Aluminum Die-cast/Zinc Die-cast|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||Quick Ship, Duty Free in Canada|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Bulb sold separately
You Save Up To $186.28
You Save Up To $61.62
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/25/2015 2:17:49 AM