Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Samsonite 36977-1 Pixelcube 20-in Hardside Rolling Luggage
Pixelcube 20" Hardside Rolling LuggageThe cool and funky design of Pixelcube is sure to stop other travelers in their tracks
- Fully lined interiors with zippered compartment and elastic cross straps to minimize shifting of contents
- Mounted Travel Sentry combination lock assures only you and a TSA agent, are able to open your case
- Hardside (Polycarbonate) - Shell material is made of injection molded polycarbonate, a highly impact-resistant plastic that is strong and lightweight
- Carry-on sized - Luggage designed to fit in most airlines' overhead compartments; may not conform to some airlines' carry-on standards
- Inline skate wheels
- Constructed of polyurethane
- Ball bearings minimize frictional resistance
- Offer durability and reduced resistance for smooth rolling
- Push button retractable handle
- Locks when fully extended so you can push or pull your case
- The handle also locks when fully recessed, greatly reducing the risk of damage when not in use
- Cross straps/Tie tape
- Secure the contents of your luggage to help prevent shifting that can cause damage
- They also help keep the contents of your luggage organized
This feature allows you to select products by material. There are various materials to choose from, the most common being hardsided, leather, and fabric.
Select your luggage pattern based on your personal style.
|Luggage Pattern||No Pattern|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Carry-On Suitcases - 2095|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 9/22/2014 5:57:00 PM