Sietto Reflective Pull
Each product is hand crafted with a tremendous attention to detail in Sietto's facility in Chicago, Illinois. Sietto uses only the finest materials, taking no shortcuts, in an effort to deliver quality merchandise that exceeds their customers' highest expectations. Sietto hand cuts pieces of glass, and then fuses them together in a kiln, to create a truly unique product. Utilizing a magnificent array of colors, Sietto creates items unlike anything you have ever seen.
- Slowly kiln fired to 1500 degrees
- All glass chosen to have same coefficient of expansion
- Kiln fire process can take 24 hours or more to avoid introducting stress points to hand cut glass
- Solid brass base attached using specific brass to glass glue
- Made in America, but with an Italian air to them
- There may occasionally be slight variations in the color and size due to the handmade nature of this product
|Listing:||Made in USA, Quick Ship|
If you're looking to buy a large order, click on this filter to see if we offer the product you're looking for. You might be able to save some money!
|Value Packs||Value Packs|
|Center to Center:||3 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Cabinet Pulls - 676|
|Style||Art / Designer Pulls - 233|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.