RON 42-in S/S Grill
This grill's total BTUs for the main burner are a whopping 60,000. The massive cooking size is approximately 840 square inches of primary plus 336 secondary for a total of 1176 square inches! There are upgraded control knobs and a 7.5mm potato rack. This is big enough to cook for the neighborhood!
- Electronic LED knob lights and higher halogen lights
- Four cast stainless steel burners
- Grilling zone separators
- Stainless steel flame tamers
- Hood-mounted heat indicator
- Sure strike ignition with shields
- Stainless steel lighter tubes
20-in Stainless steel rear burner
- Stainless steel rotisserie motor with forks and spit rod
- Stainless steel full-width front handle
- Heavy stainless steel rod grids
- Interior halogen light so you can see the true color of what you are cooking, especially at night
Note: Must be installed in a non-combustible cabinet for outdoor kitchen applications or on the SC cart.
Use this filter to search for built in grills by the type of fuel that can be used by them. Some built in grills can use multiple fuels these grills will be assigned to multiple filters.
|Built In Grill Fuel Type||Natural Gas, Propane|
Use the following filter to find a grill with the number of burners you desire. More burners typically equate to a larger sized grill. Some grills also offer more burners of smaller size in order to allow the user to utilize different cooking styles such as direct and indirect heat.
|Number of Burners||4|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Built In Grills - 15576|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.