PGS Grills S27RLP Newport Legacy Gourmet Liquid Propane Grill Head
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Newport Legacy Gourmet Liquid Propane Grill Head
The Legacy Series of PGS grills are "the ultimate outdoor cooking machines". This grill can be mounted in a masonry enclosure or on a stainless steel portable cart.
- Equipped with two stainless steel burners
- Includes infrared rotisserie burner
- "Sure Start" continuous spark electronic ignition
- 304 series commercial grade stainless steel variably spaced cooking grids
- Stainless steel rock grates
- Ceramic rocks for even heat distribution
- Ready for built-in application or portable cart option (not included)
- 50,000 BTU
- 14,000 BTU infrared rotisserie burner
- 540 sq. in. primary cooking surface
- 200 sq. in. warming area
|Materials:||Commercial Grade Stainless Steel|
Use the following filter to find a grill with the number of burners you desire. More burners typically equate to a larger sized grill. Some grills also offer more burners of smaller size in order to allow the user to utilize different cooking styles such as direct and indirect heat.
|Number of Burners||3|
Use this filter to search for built in grills by the type of fuel that can be used by them. Some built in grills can use multiple fuels these grills will be assigned to multiple filters.
|Built In Grill Fuel Type||Propane|
You Save $1,350.78
You Save $1,341.03
More items in this collection
You Save $1,199.06
You Save $10.62
You Save $37.94
Show me more Additional Accessories
You Save $128.76
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 3/4/2015 3:08:11 PM