Our fan collection is wonderfully diverse, so there's a style to suit any interior. Durable construction guarantees whisper-soft operation and our wide variety of styles offer a decorative and functional addition to any room.
Custom Hugger 42" Ceiling Fan
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Sweep: 42"
- 11.5° Blade Pitch
- Blade Type I-42" with Pointed Tip
- Motor Lead Wire Length: 80"
- Fan Motor Size: 153x10
- 3 Speeds-Reversable
- Fan Motor Poles: 14
- .38/.29/.21 AMPS (H/M/L)
- 48/27/15 WATTS (H/M/L)
- 220 /175/120RPMs (H/M/L)
- Triple Capacitor
- Detachable Switch Cup
- Ceiling to Lower Edge Of Fan Blade: 6"
- Overall Fan Height: 7.5"
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 3812 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 48 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 79 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
Note: Remote Control Adaptable
- Colorful or uniquely patterned glass diffusers are typically hand made and, as such, will exhibit some variation in both color and pattern.
Such variations should be considered normal and indicative of hand crafting rather than machine production.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Use this filter to see Key Ceiling Fan Features (ex. sloped ceiling fans, hugger ceiling fans, DC Motor, and industrial ceiling fans)
|Key Ceiling Fan Features||Hugger Ceiling Fans, Low Profile|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Not Remote Controlled|
1 Questions from the Community
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.