The Litex Ultimate Builder ceiling fan has a classic style with a versitile appeal for any home décor. With its dependable functionality, the Ultimate Builder fan reflects a simple yet ingenious sense of style and will be a tremendous asset to your home for years to come. This Litex fan is an Energy Saver too. In cold weather, upward airflow recirculates rising warm air; allowing you to keep the thermostat set for energy savings. In hot weather, downward airflow creates a refreshing wind chill effect; allowing you to keep the thermostat set for energy savings.
- Dual Mount, Includes 4" Downrod
- Remote Control Adaptable
- Reversible Blades
- 30 Year Warranty
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 4881 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 58 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 144 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Light Bulb:||(2)60w B10 Cand F Incand [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Warranty||30 Year Warranty|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
Bulbs are not eligible for replacement
|Diameter:||4 feet 4 inches|
|Blade Span:||4 feet 4 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.