The Emerson Builder fan delivers maximum comfort and excellent value. Moderately priced, the fan is built for performance and designed for easy and secure installation. Features patented triple-capacitor speed control for added quietness. Blades are shipped with fan.
- 52" blade span with 11° blade pitch
- Die-cast hanger ball and bracket
- Light fixture adaptable
- 4.5" downrod included
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 5002 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 78 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 64 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Not Remote Controlled|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
1 Questions from the Community
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.