Open Stock Covered Braisers and Dutch Oven
This Kitchen Basics includes a 5.5 quart covered Dutch oven that is the perfect item for the chef on a budget! Tight-fitting lid to seal in flavors and nutrients. Sandwiched bottoms with thick aluminum disc allows even heat distribution with no "hot spots" covered by easy-cleaning, beautifully polished stainless steel. Stay cool handles and knobs designed for easy comfortable handling. Handles are permanently welded for maximum durability and long life. Oven proof and dishwasher safe.
- This cookware is dishwasher safe, however hand washing is recommended in place of harsh dishwasher detergents over a long period of time.
- Allow cookware and lids to cool before placing in water.
- Hand washing can be done with a soft cloth or nylon sponge and warm soapy water. Rinse and dry.
- Stubborn food particles can easily be removed by presoaking in hot water with a mild detergent and wiping with a sponge or nylon scrubbing pad. Never use steel wool or abrasive scubbing pads which will leave lines in the stainless steel.
- Cooking certain starchy foods, such as rice, potatoes and pasta may cause a stain on the inside of the pan. This can be removed with a commercial stainless steel cleaner found in most supermarkets.
- High heat is not recommended and may cause a mottled, rainbow-like "heat tint". This is natural to all stainless steel and is not harmful to foods cooked in the pan or to the pan's finish.
- "Heat tint" can be removed with a commercial stainless steel cleaner.
- Undissolved salt can cause pitting or white spots in stainless steel which are not removable.
- Add salt only after water has come to a boil and do not let acidic or salty foods remain in the cookware for long periods of time.
|Warranty||25 Year Limited|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Braisers & Dutch Ovens - 2259|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.