Genesis Stainless Steel Nonstick 5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven
Ideal for braising meats and preparing delicious one-pot meals, this hard-working Dutch oven combines the healthy benefits of nonstick cooking with the classic style of stainless steel. The Dutch oven is ideal for starting lamb stew with Irish stout and fresh mint on the stovetop and finishing it in the oven. And it’s perfect for preparing a savory beef brisket for a weekend dinner. With this essential Circulon Genesis Stainless Steel Nonstick 5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven, healthy one-dish meals like savory stews or roasted meats and vegetables are easy to create.
- Impact-bonded aluminum base provides even, quick heating and is suitable for all stovetops, including induction.
- The unique total® Food Release System combines durable, top-quality nonstick with raised circles to reduce abrasion from utensils and enable cooking without added fats and oils.
- A long-lasting nonstick cooking surface resists scratches, stains and chips and delivers extraordinary food release.
- Polished stainless steel exterior offers chic, contemporary style, is easy to clean and provides oven-to-table versatility
- Stainless steel handles are solidly double riveted for strength; shatter-resistant glass lid allows cooking to be monitored while sealing in heat and moisture.
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe to 500°F.
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Braisers & Dutch Ovens - 2259|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.