Wellington, a traditional group that is classically represented in figured cherry veneers with poplar solids. The Wellington Double Bookcase is elegantly defined by cascading Palladian style arches, Corinthian acanthus leaf carvings, egg and dart mouldings and square posts.
- Six adjustable shelves
- Fully extending hanging file drawer accommodates letter and legal files
- Fully dovetailed drawer construction and full extension metal side guides
- Corner block construction for added stability
- Back screwed on as opposed to stapled for structural strength
- Minimum 12 step finish process
|Materials:||Cherry Veneers and Poplar Solids|
Narrow your search results by the type of bookcase. Bookcase types include corner bookcases, barrister bookcases and more.
|Type of Bookcase||Standard Bookcase|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.