Avenue Storage Module
Live to the rhythm of the city with the Avenue Collection from Nexera. High in style yet simple, Avenue is classic and refined with its rich finish and its modern design. Dispose its modular storage units and wall modules to your taste and create your own set-up that suits your own personality and unique sense of style. With its unique modular design, Avenue Storage Unit has many different uses. Slick and smart, Avenue collection will add an urban touch to your home decor!
- Two cubbies with optional door
- One adjustable shelf
- Melamine top panel that is scratch and stain resistant and easy to clean
- Adjustable levelers for an optimal positioning and easy adjustment
- Can be stacked on top or paired side by side with another Avenue Open Storage Module or with Avenue One Door Storage Module to create a customized bookcase combination
- Rich laminate finish
- Push bolt technology for easy assembly
- Thick back panel finished on both sides
- Superior quality engineered wood
- Quick shipping
- Eco-friendly product and packaging
- Designed & made in Canada
- Shelf Weight Capacity (each): 25 lbs.
|Weight:||32 43 Pounds|
|Listing:||Eco-Friendly, Duty Free in Canada|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
Some products are shipped to your door step assembled while others may require light assembly.
|Assembly Required||Ready to Assemble|
|Casters Included||Without Casters|
|Features||Shelves, Doors, With Frame|
File Cabinets have various types of filing. The filing type is dependent upon the types or sizes or the documents to be filed. The two main filing types are vertical filing and lateral filing. Vertical filing is where files are stored in the drawer from front to back. Vertical file cabinets tend to be deeper than lateral file cabinets. Lateral filing is where files are stored from left to right. Lateral file cabinets tend to be wider than vertical cabinets and about as deep as a file folder is wide. Roll filing is where large documents, such as blueprints, are rolled and stored standing up or in slots. Flat filing is where documents are simply laid flat in the drawer.
|Filing Type||Lateral Filing|
Narrow your search results by the type of bookcase. Bookcase types include corner bookcases, barrister bookcases and more.
|Type of Bookcase||Standard Bookcase|
|Features||Enclosed Design, Open Design|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.