Fauxwood White Impressions Blind
Fauxwood Impressions Blinds are a superior alternative to traditional wood and faux wood blinds. They feature the elegant, luxury appearance of wood blinds at a fraction of the cost, and their exclusive underbead design blocks 20% more light - providing superior room darkening and improved energy efficiency over more expensive traditional wood and faux wood blinds. They also feature a low maintenance, anti-dust and static repellant material. Improve your home's appearance and energy efficiency with Fauxwood Impressions. Blinds conform to all child safety regulations with independent tassel/string designs eliminating loops.
- Energy Efficient / Vinyl construction insulates heat and cold instead of conducting heat and cold
- Less light penetration – keeps rooms cooler and warmer for more energy efficiency
- 20% Superior Light Blocking and UV protection than traditional wood and faux wood blinds
- Independent Lab Testing reports for light filtration and heat testing at up to 150 degrees for 2 hours without slat deformation
- Child Safety Compliant – Independent Tassel / String Design eliminates dangerous loops
- Made from recyclable materials and completely Lead-free
- Low maintenance, anti-dust and static repellant material
- Lifetime warranty
- WARNING: The cords on this product present a potential strangulation hazard. For child safety, consider cordless alternatives or products with inaccessible cords. To access a copy of the warning label, see additional images.
|Weight:||2.28 - 16.14 Pounds|
Depending on your needs and decor different types of blinds or shades may be needed. For a business setting we recommend solar shades for a clean professional look. For the home, a wood blind can add the finishing touch to your living room decor, or you can use a cell shade to let in ambient light and insulate your home.
|Blind/Shade Type||Faux Wood Blinds|
|Blinds & Shades Features||Energy Saving|
Filter your results by the slat width. Slats are the horizontal pieces of material used to filter out sunlight.
|Blinds Slat Width||2-in|
|Light Control||Room Darkening|
4 Questions from the Community
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Blinds & Shades - 2327|