Spiral Sunflower Feeder
Birds love BirdQuest spiral feeders. More ports means more birds. Birds love to run the spiral instead of flying to another perch. Spiral allows cardinals, grosbeaks and other desirable large songbirds to feed. With normal perch tube feeders, these birds have difficulty feeding without a seed tray.
- Aluminum and stainless steel parts
- Squirrel-proof- patented locking lid- just twist and lock those pesky varmints out
- Easy to clean- twist and clean bottom comes completely off for easy cleaning
- This allows you to fill from the top one time and the bottom the next, meaning that seed never gets old or moldy
- No screws to mess with
- Easy to hang- looped wire hanging cable included (150 lb test)
- Holds cap so you don't have to wonder where you put it
- 2.5 Quart capacity (1.5 pounds)
|Materials:||Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
Though the main purpose of a bird feeder is to provide an enjoyable place for your local birds to feast, the design of the bird feeder is your chance to select what is most aesthetically pleasing to you. There are decorative options with more elaborate details and themes, or simple bird feeders if you prefer a more basic design.
|Bird Feeder Design||Simple|
This field allows you to further narrow down our selection of bird feeders by the specific style of feeder you would like. You can choose from a platform or tray feeder, suet feeder, tube feeder, bowl feeder, or a feeder with a cage.
|Bird Feeder Style||Tube|
Another factor to consider when selecting your ideal bird feeder is the type of bird feeder you would like. There are ground bird feeders and hanging bird feeders available to use with a hook or on a tree.
|Bird Feeder Type||Hanging|
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Bird Feeders - 1156|
Copper Bird Feeders
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.