Levenhuk 29206 10x42 Vegas Binoculars
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
10x42 Vegas Binoculars
- Nitrogen-filled shell for optimal fogging resistance
- Waterproof up to 1 meter (3.3-ft)
- Twist-up eyecups allow you to use them while wearing glasses
- Rubber armor protects the shell from mechanical damage
- Diopter adjustment ranges from -4 to 8 diopters
- Optics of these binoculars are made of BaK-4 glass
- Magnification - 10x
- Type - Roof prism
- Optics material - BaK-4 glass
- Optics coating - fully multi-coated, 8 layers
- Light transmission - 75%
- Objective lens diameter (aperture) - 42mm
- Exit pupil diameter - 4.2mm
- Eye relief - 15mm
- Relative brightness - 17.6
- Resolution threshold - 6.7 arcseconds
- Field of view - 6.5°, 114m/1000m, 342yds/1000-ft
- Close focus - 1.2m / 3.9-ft
- Eyepiece diopter adjustment, diopters - -4...+8
- Interpupillary distance (IPD) - 50–73mm
- Objective lens caps
- Eyepiece cap
- Neck strap
- Cleaning wipe
- Nylon case
|Binocular Accessories||Binocular Straps|
Optical coatings reduce internal light loss and glare, ensuring greater image sharpness and contrast. More coatings results in higher image quality but also a higher cost.
|Optics Coating||Fully Multicoated|
The configuration of prisms in your device will affect its performance as well as its bulkiness and weight.
The material your prisms are made from affects the quality of your images.
You Save $18.49
You Save $24.49
More items in this collection
You Save $56.57
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Binoculars - 19162|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW80 DBServer: DB10 Created On: 3/3/2015 11:54:47 AM