National Breast Cancer Foundation Pink 8x25 Compact Binocular
Alpen Optics is the first optics company to partner with the National Breast Cancer Foundation with Alpen Optics's Pink Series binoculars. Why pink? Pink is the color most associated with breast cancer research. With more than 40,000 Americans dying each year of breast cancer (400,000Worldwide), Alpen Optics created its pink binoculars to help focus on a cure, while delivering the best binocular for the best price in the marketplace. This compact model has the same specifications as the award-winning Pro #267 with one exciting difference—they're pink!
- Lightweight, compact construction
- Wide angle field of view (430ft)
- Fold down rubber eye cups
- Multi-coated optical system for brightness
- BAK4 optics for a bright and sharp high resolution image
- Durable rubber covering for shock resistance, comfort, and a firm grip
- Durable nylon carrying case
- Standard neck strap
- Cleaning cloth
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm): 25
- F.O.V. (ft @ 1000yds): 430
- Exit Pupil (mm): 3.1
- Eye Relief (mm): 12
- Net Weight (oz.): 11
- Close Focus (feet): 14
- Waterproof/Fog proof: No
Optical coatings reduce internal light loss and glare, ensuring greater image sharpness and contrast. More coatings results in higher image quality but also a higher cost.
The configuration of prisms in your device will affect its performance as well as its bulkiness and weight.
The material your prisms are made from affects the quality of your images.
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Binoculars - 19162|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.