Stage One Vintage Red
The Stage One Vintage Red provides a classic Tour de France look on a simple bike. The light alloy frame combined with the simplicity of a fixed gear keeps this bike light and easy to maintain. The Vintage has more modern bullhorn handlebars for a more comfortable ride and toe clips for better braking.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel Threadless 1 1/8"
- Stem: Promax Alloy 100mm -10Rise 25.4 Clamp
- Crankset: Dotek Alloy Single 42T 170mm Length
- Pedals: Alloy Road Pedal
- Wheelset: 700C Double Walled Alloy Rims/ Alloy Hub 32H Fixed14T/Free16T
- Tires: 700C/23C Road Tire Presta Valve
- Handlebar: Promax 41Cm Alloy Bullhorn
- Seatpost: 27.2 Alloy 300mm Length
- Saddle: Vader Saddle/ Cr-Mo Rails
Kids Bikes are designed for kids that are either new to riding are just learning how to ride. These bikes are smaller and lower to the ground. Road Bicycles are designed for speed on paved roads. Characteristics include narrow tires, multiple gears, and lightweight construction. Mountain Bikes are created for off-road cycling. These bikes have wide and knobby tires for good traction. Along with a set of front shocks and some even offer a rear suspension. Electric bicycles are bikes that have batteries that can either assist or petal for you. These bikes come in many forms and shapes. Cruiser Bikes have balloon tires, an upright seat and single-speed drive trains. These bikes are made for comfort and style.
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Bikes - 2404|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.