The Packleader Pro is a great option for everyday use or the weekend rider. Wider tires allow bike to be used on rougher surfaces while still being fast and smooth on pavement. With Shimano's micros shift shifters and derailleurs and 16 speeds, the Packleader Pro will get you where you need to go in no time.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Alloy 1 1/8" Threadless
- Shifters: Microshift Trigger Shifters
- Stem: Promax Alloy Road Stem 110mm Length
- Crankset: Dotek Alloy Double 52/42t 170 Length
- Wheelset: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rim/ Alloy Hubs 32h
- Tires: Kenda Kwest 700c/28c Road tire Presta Valve
- F/R Derailleur: microShift FD-R42/RD-R44S
- Handlebar: Promax Alloy 600mm Flat Bar 31.8
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 300mm Length
- Saddle: Vader Saddle/ Cr-Mo Rails
- Speeds: 16
- Recommended for ages 12+
Kids Bikes are designed for kids that are either new to riding are just learning how to ride. These bikes are smaller and lower to the ground. Road Bicycles are designed for speed on paved roads. Characteristics include narrow tires, multiple gears, and lightweight construction. Mountain Bikes are created for off-road cycling. These bikes have wide and knobby tires for good traction. Along with a set of front shocks and some even offer a rear suspension. Electric bicycles are bikes that have batteries that can either assist or petal for you. These bikes come in many forms and shapes. Cruiser Bikes have balloon tires, an upright seat and single-speed drive trains. These bikes are made for comfort and style.
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Bikes - 2404|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.