The Packleader Elite brings a road bike with a mountain bike feel. The thin 28c tires roll fast on pavement but are thick enough to take the punishment of cracks and potholes. Shimano Tiagra and 2300 derailleurs shift smooth through 16 gears putting you out front.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Alloy 1 1/8" Threadless
- Shifters: Shimano Indexed Trigger Shifters
- Stem: 110mm Alloy Length
- Crankset: Shimano 2300 52t/39t 170mm length
- Wheels: 700c Alloy Double Walled Rims/Alloy Hubs 32h/8 speed cassette
- Tires: Innova 700c/23c Road
- Derailleurs: Shimano Tiagra/Shimano 2300
- Handlebars: Alloy 60cm 22.2 Flatbar
- Seatpost: 27.2 Alloy 300mm
- Saddle: Vader Saddle Cro-Mo Rails
- Speeds: 16
- Recommended for ages 12+
Kids Bikes are designed for kids that are either new to riding are just learning how to ride. These bikes are smaller and lower to the ground. Road Bicycles are designed for speed on paved roads. Characteristics include narrow tires, multiple gears, and lightweight construction. Mountain Bikes are created for off-road cycling. These bikes have wide and knobby tires for good traction. Along with a set of front shocks and some even offer a rear suspension. Electric bicycles are bikes that have batteries that can either assist or petal for you. These bikes come in many forms and shapes. Cruiser Bikes have balloon tires, an upright seat and single-speed drive trains. These bikes are made for comfort and style.
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Bikes - 2404|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.