Stage One Elite
The Stage One Elite is built for some serious miles. This light alloy framed bike shifts with the tap of a finger through 16 gears with Shimano's 2300 front and rear derailleurs and shifters. The Stage One Elite will have you riding and looking like a pro.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Alloy 1 1/8" Steerer Tube Threadless
- Shifters: Shimano 2300integrated Pedals Indexed
- Stem: 100mm Alloy Road Stem
- Crankset: Dotek Alloy Double 52t/42t 170mm length
- Wheels: 700c Alloy Double Walled Rims/Alloy Hubs 32h/8 speed cassette
- Tires: Innova 700c/23c Road
- Derailleurs: Shimano 2300 Rear and Front
- Handlebars: 41cm Drop Bar/Anatomic Curve
- Seatpost: 27.2 Alloy 300mm
- Saddle: Vader Saddle Cro-Mo Rails
- Speeds: 16
- Recommended for ages 12+
Kids Bikes are designed for kids that are either new to riding are just learning how to ride. These bikes are smaller and lower to the ground. Road Bicycles are designed for speed on paved roads. Characteristics include narrow tires, multiple gears, and lightweight construction. Mountain Bikes are created for off-road cycling. These bikes have wide and knobby tires for good traction. Along with a set of front shocks and some even offer a rear suspension. Electric bicycles are bikes that have batteries that can either assist or petal for you. These bikes come in many forms and shapes. Cruiser Bikes have balloon tires, an upright seat and single-speed drive trains. These bikes are made for comfort and style.
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Bikes - 2404|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.