GreenLine Bicycles BC-103P Single Speed STRETCH Cruiser with Springer Front Fork
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
All features and specifications subject to change without prior notice. Pictures for reference only.
Single Speed STRETCH Cruiser with Springer Front Fork
- Stickers: All stickers are easily removable
- Frame: High tensile steel STRETCH frame
- Fenders: Front and rear steel fenders
- Headset: Internal headset
- Wheels: 26-in 36H aluminum alloy wheels
- Cranks: Single-piece hot forged steel crank set
- Spokes: Stainless steel 14 gauge spokes with brass nipples
- Front hub: KT steel hub
- Rear hub: KT steel coaster hub
- Handle bar: 28-in wide oversized handle bar with tilt and telescope
- Grips: Black rubber cushion grips with chrome plated end caps
- Fork: 28.6mm springer front fork
- Stem: 1-in (25.4mm) aluminum alloy stem
- Tires: 26-in x 2.125-in KENDA flame tread tires
- Brake: KT coaster brake
- Seat: Oversized extra padded cruiser black seat with stitching
- Seat post: 28.6mm anti-slip grating seat post with aluminum quick release
- Pedals: Oversized 4-in x 3.5-in cruiser pedals with CPSC reflectors with 1/2-in axle
- Kickstand: Center mount motorcycle dual kickstand
- Reflectors: Front and rear CPSC reflectors with mountings
- Wheelbase (axle to axle): 60.5-in
- Top tube (stem to seat post): 30.75-in
- Frame size (seat tube): 18.5-in
- Seat height (adjustable): 30-in to 35-in
|Warranty||90 Day Limited|
Kids Bikes are designed for kids that are either new to riding are just learning how to ride. These bikes are smaller and lower to the ground. Road Bicycles are designed for speed on paved roads. Characteristics include narrow tires, multiple gears, and lightweight construction. Mountain Bikes are created for off-road cycling. These bikes have wide and knobby tires for good traction. Along with a set of front shocks and some even offer a rear suspension. Electric bicycles are bikes that have batteries that can either assist or petal for you. These bikes come in many forms and shapes. Cruiser Bikes have balloon tires, an upright seat and single-speed drive trains. These bikes are made for comfort and style.
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 3/3/2015 7:10:27 AM