French Countryside Headboard Bedroom Set
Home Styles French Countryside Collection boasts posh charm. From the proud French leg design to the unique one of a kind rubbed finish, this piece is a flawless balance of warmth and elegance. The distressed oak features several distressing techniques such as worm holes, fly specking, and small indentations.
- Constructed of hardwood solids and engineered wood in a distressed finish
- Shaped carved proud legs
- Raised corner peg accents
- Detailed panels
- Crown moldings
- Detailed brass hardware
- Optional Nightstand has one drawer and one bottom shelf
- Optional Chest has 4 storage drawers; top 2 are split drawers and felt lined
- Optional Media Chest has 4 storage drawers; top drawers are split drawers, felt lined and cable accessibility through hutch for all your media needs
- Assembly required
- Full/Queen: 66"W x 3.25"Thickness x 58"H
- King/California King: 82.25"W x 3.25"Thickness x 60.5"H
- Optional Nightstand: 23.75"W x 18"Back-to-Front x 28"H
- Optional Chest: 36"W x 18.5"Back-to-Front x 32"H
- Optional Media: 36"W x 18.5"Back-to-Front x 32"H
|Materials:||Hardwood Solids / Engineered Wood / Oak Veneers|
Narrow your search results by the type of bed. There are several types of beds to choose from. The different types vary in construction and style.
|Type of Bed||Panel Beds|
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
Headboard type refers mainly to the design of the headboard.
|Headboard Type||Panel Headboard|
Some products are shipped to your door step assembled while others may require light assembly.
|Assembly Required||Ready to Assemble|
- Home Styles 5061 The Orleans Bed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.